Thursday, June 27, 2013

Layout Week Day Five: So Good

Hi and Happy Friday! 
  I'm here with a quick post to share. I am playing along with Kathryn Scraps Challenge Layout Week Five. I used the sketch she provided. Supplies used were My Minds Eye, EK Success flower border punch, pearls, brads, corrugated cardboard, and homemade flowers. I used a ink resist technique on my banners.
Here is the sketch:
Here is my take:
 
 
 
 
I am also playing along with Scrappy Friends June Blog Challenge. I used Rochelle's photo for my inspiration and Kristi B. ink resist challenge. I really enjoyed using the color combination in this layout. Thanks for stopping by.
 
xoxo



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout, Toneisha! I love the vintage shabby feel of the layout to go with this sweet photo - wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute layout love the picture!

    ReplyDelete