Sunday, October 27, 2013

Cardabilities #85-"Rejoice"

Hi Everyone...I'm Back!
 Over these last couple of months I've lost my mojo. I have been crafting just not as much. I'm glad to be back in the mood to create and share my work. 
  Cardabilities has sketch #85 up. My Christmas card was inspired by one of their design team members- Adriana Bolzon. This was an amazing sketch and I couldn't wait to play along.


I can't wait to start making the rest of my Christmas cards! I love everything about Christmas-it's theme and spirit.
 
Supplies:
Paper: My Mind's Eye-Santa Claus, Recollections
MS Punch-Leaf
Flower
Ribbon
Button
Sizzix Die-Flourishes
 
Thanks for visiting and I hope you return!!
 
Toneisha


3 comments:

  1. very pretty, thanks for joining us at Cardabilities this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card, is beautiful. Thank you for playing at Cardabilities.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards. Thank you for playing at Cardabilities

    ReplyDelete