Thursday, February 6, 2014

Cardabilities #92-Congrats

Hello crafty peeps! I love to play along with Cardabilities sketch challenges. This week they have another cute creative sketch #92.
So let's get to it...
 
 
I love using mixed media techniques on my projects. I dipped a paint brush in some acrylic black paint and flicked the brush hairs- giving my card a splattered look. I got some paint on my finger tips to line the bottom of my embossing powder jar and pressed it on my card- to make the two rings.
Supplies Used:
Card Base: Recollections; Spellbinders Labels 8
Card Stock: MME Breeze
Ek Success: Flower punch
Martha Stewart: Doily Lace Trim punch
Spellbinders:Labels 5
Studio G: Glitter Glue-black
              Alphabet Stamps
                                              Grey Ink-for shading on the sentiment
Doily, trim, button, bling, handmade twine
 
Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to leave a comment because I love to hear your thoughts!
 
 

3 comments:

  1. OMGoodness I LOVE this one
    I Love The BIG floppy twine bow
    and the colours are Perfect ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Cardabilities this time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an elegant card.
    I like how you added the rings :)

    ReplyDelete