Monday, June 11, 2012

Father's Day Card

Hello Everyone!
  I can't believe it's been a little over a week since my last post. I haven't been doing much crafting since I'm waiting on some pictures to come in the mail. Then I can get my train back to moving...lol! I did manage to go ahead and start on my husband a very nice Father's Day card! This card I would say in very grungy. I painted, distressed, modge podged, and sanded some corrugated board. The paperline I used is Bo Bunny "Timepiece". I fussy cut the clocks and used my Spellbinders "Fancy Tags". I typed up and printed the sentiment from my computer.




I plan to enter the following challanges:
Cardsformen- Father's Day
Tammy'sScrapinCorner- For the Boys/Father's Day
SecretCrafter- Father's Day
Sassycheryl's- Dads and Grads

Thanks for visiting mu blog. Feel free to leave a comment and do visit again

xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Stunning and OH, so ELEGANT, Toneisha. Love the grunge look. Your DH is going to LOVE it.
    Thanks for playing in the Sassy Cheryl's Grads & Dads challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so creative. I love the colors and the elements.

    Thanks for Entering the Challenge
    At Tammy's Scrapin Corner.
    I hope to see you enter next week!!
    Hugs Owner Tammy Ortiz

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an Awesome work of art! I love the wonderful earthtone colors!
    thanks for joining us for the
    Sassy Cheryl Grads or Dad's challenge this week!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous masculine card, just perfect for our Father's Day Challenge this week at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge, thank you for joining us
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card for Father's Day. Thanks for joining us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful Father's day card! Love the grungy look to it. Lots of wonderful details!!!

    Thanks for joining us as Tammy's Scrapin Corner this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love your wonderful card. Love how you stayed with the theme. Thanks so much for joining us at Cards For Men Challenge. I love seeing your creation. Good luck on the challenge. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete