Thursday, June 21, 2012

Happy Birthday Card

Hi there bloggers! Hope everyone had an awesome Father's Day...I know we did! I finally got my pictures in and I have been occupied with making a mini album from my son's 2nd birthday party.  I have two projects to share with you. I created a birthday step card for my sister/cousin. I can't believe how cute and girly this card turned out! The paperline is Teresa Collins "Posh"-very sexy papers and I plan to make a couple of layouts of myself with this line...lol! I used some cutouts, homemade flowers, ribbon, wedding sprays, and fiskars stamps...



I just love love love this card!!!
 To go along with the Father's Day card I made for my husband, I made him a fold out tag for his desk at work. I got this idea from Elsa at Just a Few Designs.blogspot.com. Just click on the link to see how you can be inspired and create one!


Paperline: Bo Bunny "Timepiece"
Tim Holtz: Distress Inks "Walnut Stain" "Vintage Photo"

I printed the phrase from my computer.
Ditto Stamp
Martha Stewart "Clear Stamp Pad"
Recolletions "Clear Embossing Powder"
Glossy Accents
Zutter "Corrugated Board"
Ribbon, buttons, flowers from my stash & homemade flowers

Hope you enjoy!!!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. girl! You did an awesome job with my design!! It always makes me so happy to see other takes on it! I love the pic of you baby, his big eyes are beautiful!! Thanks for the shout out and for your support...I highly appreciate it!!!
    xoxo
    Elsa

    ReplyDelete