Wednesday, October 17, 2012

RRR#58 Halloween & Ribbon Theme

Good Morning! Can you believe the middle of October is upon us?!?! I love fall and it's starting to feel like it here in hot Texas...lol! I really enjoy taking the kids to the park during fall and spring. They can have fun without being too hot or too cold.

Really Reasonable Ribbon's challenge is to create a project with a Halloween theme and to use ribbon. I scraplifted my card from this amazing card maker by the name of AmyR-prairiepaperandink.typepad.com. You can take a look at her card here. And here is my card...

Did I mention this is my first ever halloween card! I think it turned out pretty cute! The cardstock I used is by Recollections. I used the KandCompany Ghostly Greetings paperline. I used Martha Stewart Spiderweb Double Edge punch.

 
For the dies, I used Spellbinders Circles and Fancy Tags. My images are Studio G, as well as, the Baker Twine, Alphabet Stamp Set, and Ink. I colored the images with my Groove Slim Lyra Color Pencils, Baby Oil, and a Metallic Silver Sharpie. I also used orange ribbon from my stash.

 
I plan to enter in Jackson Digital Expressons Challenge #27 CAS-To Dies For-Use 2 Dies. Thanks for taking the time to view my page.
 
xoxo


6 comments:

  1. Hi Toneisha,

    This is so cute! Love the dimension and that spiderweb punch. Cool idea to tie the ribbon and twine as one :) Thanks for joining us this week at Jackson's Digital Expressions!

    Kathi
    DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! Really love how it turned out especially for the 1st Halloween card! :D

    Thanks for joining us as Jackson’s Digital Expressions this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Great job, thanks for joining us at Jackson's Digital Expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute first Halloween card. Thanks for playing along at Jackson's digital Expressions

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree! I think your first Halloween card is a hit! I don't recall seeing you in our challenges before, so welcome to Jackson's Digital Expressions. I am delighted you are here and look forward to seeing more of your creations. If you played in the past and I missed, it is nice to have you back!
    I really like the composition of this project. You have a wonderful focal grouping and the die cut belly band is a very subtle way to work traditional Halloween colors that can sometime come across very harsh. You tackled that design hurdle and won, hands down.
    I am your newest follower!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner
    JDE

    ReplyDelete