Thursday, October 25, 2012

CreativePaperTrade#3; Clean & Simple #213

Good Afternoon bloggers! I have a quick card I would like to share today! I decided to play along with The Creative Paper Trade #3 "Festive Fall" challenge. Their challenges are a little different...where as you can choose to create your project from one or all three of their inspirational photos. I chose to go with this one...
 
Here is my take...
 
Supplies used:
Recollections Cardstock
MME: Dwell, Breeze, Out of the Blue
Spellbinders Dies: Lacey Circles, Labels Five
Tim Holtz Embossing Folder
Fiskars: All Year Greetings Sentiment
Ribbon


I also plan to enter the Clear and Simple Challenge#213
Thanks for taking the time to stop by!
 
xoxo
 

4 comments:

  1. Toneisha this is lovely! Your little cluster of banners and labels holding your sentiment is wonderful and look at that pretty embossing! Thanks so much for joining us at The Creative Paper Trade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the white space with these pretty soft colors, Toneisha! And I'm kind of a sucker for little banners, so I like what you've done with those, also! Really pretty creation...so glad you shared it with us at the CPT! (Nice take on that sketch, too!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love how you added the colors to this card. So beautiful against the white background. Thank you so much for playing along at CPT for our #3 Challenge and hope to see you back for #4!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/11/52-card-pickup-week-44.html

    ReplyDelete