Saturday, December 1, 2012

Mojomonday#269; PDC 'color splash'

Hello!
  I'm back with my second post this morning! I love the sketch that mojomonday has this week. I have been so busy creating my many Christmas cards, that I almost forgot to play along. I can't beleive today is saturday...where has the week went!?!
 
 For this card I used the MME Christmas paper pad. I made a rosette and punched the edge with Martha Stewart scalloped punch. I used a sizzix flouishes die. I made a handmade flower out of felt. I also used ribbon, a craftsmart sentiment, punched snowflakes, and Studio G glitter glue. The marroon paper is by Recollections.
 
  I am also playing along with The Play Date Cafe. The color splash challenge this week is BLACK and WHITE accented with MARROON. Here is Mojo's sketch...

 
 
 
 
Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog!
 
xoxo
 

2 comments:

  1. wow, this is gorgeous...luv the color combo...have a super weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, Toneisha! Love the festive patterned paper, it worked so well for these colors! So glad you could join us for this week's Play Date Cafe Challenge!

    ReplyDelete