Saturday, December 1, 2012

JDE #33; iClassygirl #9

Good Morning Blogland!

  I know I have been MIA for quite some time now. I just wasn't in the blogging mood but I'm back!! I was scrapbooing and crafting while I was away. I can't believe this year I have to make 40 Christmas cards. Hubby loves my cards and wants me to make half for him to give to his coworkers. I told him no problem not realizing what I had gotten myself into...lol!
  This week over at Jackson's Digital Expressions, their challenge is to make a card using only the colors BLACK, WHITE, and RED. I chose to make an A2 size card with MME Christmas paper pad. I cut some of the paper into a small square to make it look like a gift. I also used a Studio G christmas stamp. I had fun creating this card and I hope you are inspired!

 
 
I also am playing along with iclassygirl.com card sketch #9. Here is the card sketch...
 
 

 
 
Thanks for taking the time to check out my blog!
 
xoxo


1 comment:

  1. How clever to make a gift package out your DP. The twine and tag are perfect embellishments. Thank you for joining our challenge at Jackson's Digital Expressions.

    ReplyDelete