Friday, March 8, 2013

Best Wishes...

Good Morning and Happy Friday to All!!
  I have a card I'd like to share today! My husband has another coworker leaving and he needed me to make him a quick card. Since I'm following the sketch at MojoMonday #283, this was an easy card to make. I chose to go with the more creams and browns. The sketch was created by Carole Burrage. I am also playing along with Cardsformen-Monochromatic challenge and The Shabby Team Room#156-Frame It.
 
Here is my creation:

Colorbok:French Prep
Recollections Cardstock
Distress Ink:Walnut


Spellbinders: Lacey Circle
Handemade flowers, Printed sentiment from computer

 
 
 
 
 Use the photo for inspiration, with a frame, and use white with one other color!
 
Enjoyed creating this card! Hope this inspire you to create and play along as well!
 
xoxo
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Such an elegant card......Your handmade flowers are very pretty! Thanks for sharing with us in The Shabby Tea Room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! thanks for your sweet comment. I will have a tutorial up in a few days!!! thought I would let you know.... take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful monochrome card
    Thanks for joining us at cards for men this fornight
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete