Saturday, March 30, 2013

PDCC #175-Thank You

Morning everyone or should I say Good Afternoon!
  I created a card for The Play Date Cafe Color Challenge. This was probably the quickest and easiest card I have ever made. My children didn't distract me at all...lol. Usually it takes me a little over a day to complete a card or project because I have to constantly start and stop. The colors for this weeks challenge were so soft and just beautiful. I used and tweeked a sketch from Mojo Monday. So let's get right into it.

 
Lavender ... Buttercream ... Vanilla
 
 
Here is my take...
 

 
Supplies:
Paper: MME The Sweetest Thing-Lavender, Recollections
Fiskars: Seasons Greeting Sentiment
MFT: Royal Rolled Rose
Martha Stewart:Leaf punch
Pearls, Ribbon, Lace, Handmade flowers
 
Thanks for stopping by!!
 
xoxo


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! So elegant and pretty! Love the bit of tulle you added. So glad you could join us for this week's Play Date Cafe Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so lovely! the added details are stunning. Thanks for joining us in the Play Date Cafe!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete