Monday, May 28, 2012

A Card Challenge...

Hope everyone is having a terrific Memorial Day! We gathered with family members yesterday to celebrate the holiday and I am poofed! I managed to finish a card I was working on for my sister in law. She will be graduating from college this summer and I made her a fun and colorful card. I tried to keep it simple but I couldn't resist from puting any flowers on it! I plan to enter The Play Date Cafe's challenge #133...this weeks colors were baby blue, denim, and cherry...


Paperline: Recollections
Spellbinders: Fancy Tags
Ribbon, Handmade flowers


Freshly Made sketch #35


Thanks for stopping by! Hope this inspire!!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I love the design of your card, excellent take on the colors this week. Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That trio affect on the polka dot paper is really cool looking! Thanks for sharing your talent with us at The Play Date Cafe. :) Come again!

    ReplyDelete