Thursday, May 10, 2012

Mother's Day Cards...

Good Morning! Hope everyones' day is starting off good! I wanted to post some Mother's Day cards I made this week. I made these cards for the most important women in my life-my mother, mother-in-law, and grandma...
Paperstack: Colorbok "Rosewood"
Cardbase: Recollections "Jewel"
Sizzix Die: "Flourishes"
Heart edge punch; Handmade flower
 Paperstack: "Hopscotch"
Cardbase: Recollections "Neutral"
Satin ribbon; Lace I died; Handmade flowers
 Paperstack: My Mind's Eye Lost &Found 2 "Blush"
Cardbase: Recollections "Neutral"
Martha Stewart Punch: "Scalloped Edge"
Sizzix Die: "Flourishes
Emboridery floss; Satin ribbon; Handmade flowers

My father's birthday is right after Mother's Day. Since I was in the card making mood, I decided to make him a card also...
Paperstack: Colorbok: "French Prep"
Cardbase: Recollections "Neutral"
Spellbinders Nestabilities: Labels 8

Hope the cards give you inspiration! Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment