Saturday, May 19, 2012

Just Us; Cuter than Most

Hello Everyone!
  Happy Saturday...Hope you all are having a great weekend! I kinda had a creative block after making my mother's day cards and mini albums...lol. A little trip to michael's and tuesday morning helped me to get that creative swing back going! I want to share some layouts I created of my family...


Paperline: Colorbok "French Prep"
Tim Holtz: Distress Ink "Walnut Stain"
Spellbinder's Die : "Label Eight"

I used some Studio G tags. I also handmade the lace flower and the rossette flower...
Here is the second layout I created...

 I can't remember which paperline it's from. The flowers are from Petaloo, a Studio G stamp, Modern Romance "Floral Picks", and also handmade.
 I used brads and buttons from the dollar section at Michael's. I also used ribbon and twine.
Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you get inspired and feel free to leave a comment!!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hi and thanks for visiting my blog!
    To get the sentiments, just click on the image, right click, and save on your computer!
    Let me know if you managed to get them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I tried it and it worked. Love your work!

      Delete