Monday, July 2, 2012

Birthday Mini Album

Hello Everyone!
   Hope everyones' weekend was enjoyable. We attended our church's anniversary picnic at this amazing ranch, here in Texas! Even though the heat was scorching, we had an awesome time. Glad to be back to share another project with you guys! I received my long awaited pics in the mail...and I have had such a fun time creating this mini album. It took me about a week to complete it and I think I'm getting so much better...


My son had a mickey themed birthday party, so I chose the Eksuccess Disney paperline. 


The chipboard album is by Colorbok. I used tons of different products on the mini such as Recollections card stock, Spellbinders Lacey Circles Die, Ek success stickers.







 I used a host of Studio G products such as flowers, chipboard letters and phrases, buttons, and bling.



I also used an Ek success Mickey punch, embroidery floss, and ribbon.



Hope you enjoy my mini album! Feel free to comment!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment