Saturday, July 21, 2012

Hello

Good Morning...Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend so far! We are suppose to have 105 degree weather today, so I plan to stay indoors and craft. I'm playing along with Sketches in Thyme #83...their first challange for July. I'm not sure if they are giving away a prize this time, but I know by playing along you'll have a chance to be a Maven(guest designer) in September. I created this layout of my niece. She is such an angel and everyone is always telling her mom that she looks like me!

Here is the sketch...


Here is my layout...
Paperline: Colorbok Rosewood
Colorbok Specialty Pack mask "Neutral"
Spellbinders Die: Lacey Circles

Folkart: Metallic Bright Red
Martha Stewart punch: Scalloped Edge

Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

xoxo




7 comments:

  1. Lovely page! I love it!
    xx and tks for playing along with us at Sketches in Thyme
    Leila

    ReplyDelete
  2. such fun page and LOVE the paint background!!! wonderful and fun!!!! thanks soo much for playing along with Sketches in Thyme!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice LO! Love the bright colors and all the little details. Eli (Sketches in Thyme)
    http://scrap-colors.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is colourful and bright. I love it! And she is so cute!!
    Thank you for playing along at SIT

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this page! great interpretation Thank you for playing with us (SIT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this page! Great layering and fun embellies!! Thanks for playing with us @ SIT :)
    ~DT Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a bold, bright, happy layout, Toneisha! LOVE all your playful, little elements, and your niece is the perfect subject! ADORABLE! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete