Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Sketches in Thyme #81Challenge: Mickey's Helper

Hi bloggers!
    How is everyone doing! I think it's been a week or a little over a week since I made my last post. We have had some family in town and it's been crazy busy and fun here! I have had no time to scrapbook or craft anything but now the house is back to normal and I'm back creating!! I was going to enter the Sketches in Thyme #81 challenge but I was too late. Here is the sketch...



Here is my layout...


I used the Ek Success Mickey Disney paperline and stickers, some Recollections single sheets from Michaels, buttons, ric rac ribbon, handmade rossette flowers, and I splashed some kelly green folk art paint in the corners.



Hope this gives you inspiration! Thanks for stopping by!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment