Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Anything Goes With...Stitching! Challenge #2

Hello Everyone! I would like to share with you a layout I created for iClassygirl.com's Anything Goes Challenge. This month's challenge is stitching. I love to paint and so I'm starting to add mixed media to my layouts now, and I think it turned out great!




Here's what I used:
Glitz Design Paper-Vintage Love Damask
Recollections Cardstock-Navy blue & Off white
Sizzix Die-Flourishes
Ek Success Punch-Dinosaurs
Tim Holtz Grunge Pieces
Recollections and Handmade Flowers
Brads & Buttons
Fussy cut some elements from My Mind's Eye-Breezy
Made a stencil out of Ek Success punch
Used Ek Success punch-dots & lines for my stitching

Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to comment!!

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful layout ....and handsome young man

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Nice touch of stitching! I might have to lift this idea. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete