Sunday, September 9, 2012

Mojo Monday #257...Happy Birthday

Hi bloggers...hope you all's weekend is going smoothly! Yesterday here in hot Texas, we had some really nice weather. My husband and I took the kiddos to one of our Nature Reserve Parks! They had so much fun and also wore themselves out...which was a plus for us...lol!!

It's that time again for another card challenge at Mojo Monday. The sketch was designed by Julee Tilman. I love this card sketch because of all the layers it has. I created this card on time this time! In the past I have made cards and waited to late or forgot to upload them on time.

Here is the sketch...

Here is my card...

 
Card Size: 4.25x5.5
Papers: Bazzill Cardstock, Recollections Cardstock, MME Lost & Found Market Street
Die: SpBinders Lacey Circles
Embellishments: Inkadinkado Stamp-You are Invited, Ribbon, Handmade flower, Lace
 
Hope this inspires you! Thanks for taking the time to stop by!
 
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. wow, this is gorgeous...I adore all of the shabby elements!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete