Tuesday, September 11, 2012

PDCC #148...My first Tag!

Happy Tuesday! Just a quick share of my very first tag. I decided to play along with The Play Date Cafe Challenge this week. They have a new color challenge every thursday. This was a bit of a challenge{or got my creative juices flowing} for me because I have never used these colors together before. I had no paperline to match the colors for this challenge, therefore I had to makeup my own colors. I only used Folkart Deep Ocean Blue acrylic paint, Craft Smart Coral and Black acrylic paint, and some smokey grey chalk ink from Michaels' dollar bin to color everything with. Overall I had fun getting messy and I think it turned really nice!!

 

Peach...Navy Blue...Stone
 



Products: recollections leaves, flowers, handmade lollipop flower, lace, chinese braid trim, music stamp,Bazzil cardstock, pearl trim, studio g stamp, and ribbon.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
xoxo


5 comments:

  1. This is so fantastic, Toneisha! Tags are one of my favorite things to create, and I love how yours turned out! The delicate leaves you added to your flower are so beautiful. So glad you could join us for this week's Play Date Cafe Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, so pretty! I love all the dimensional embellishments! I also love that you used paint for this, I am a huge fan of "getting messy" :) Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. all of your details are so pretty on your card, well done! Thanks for playing with us this week at The Play Date Cafe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow...gorgeous....love the tag! Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tag! I love how you mixed the elements together. Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete