Monday, April 1, 2013

Color Me Scrappy#35-I adore You

Good Afternoon Bloggers!
  Hope everyone had an awesome Easter! We sure did. The kids had so much fun at the egg hunt my sister in law put together for them. I have a Guest Designer share today for Color Me Scrappy. I was super excited when I was asked!! This challenge requires a sketch + color theme. The amazing sketch was created by Christina Collins. The colors chosen for this challenge were soft and pastely. I really enjoyed thinking out the box for my layout...

 
 
The layout is of my two adorable kids. Both baby pics are when they were about one month old. The bottoms pics are one of very few of them being still for the pic. I love and adore them so much!
 



 
Supplies used:
Paper: Recollections-The Bright and Bold Pad; White cardstock
Stucco Paste
Craftsmart paint: Coral
Crafter's Workshop: Chicken Wire Reversed
Spellbinder's Die: Lacey Circles
MME stamp: Miss Caroline-Howdy Doody Baby
Fussy cut the butterfly and used flowers from my stash
 
Thanks for taking the time to stop by!!
xoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment