Monday, May 13, 2013

Paper Secrets: Thank You

Hi Crafters!
  I hope everyone had an amazing weekend celebrating Mother's Day! Hubby surprised me with an out of town celebration. I had a really nice and relaxing day. With that being said, I couldn't wait to get back to my desk and play...lol! Paper Secrets is having their first monthly card challenge. Create a card using their sketch and one lucky winner will be chosen to be featured as a Guest Card Designer.
Here is the sketch:
 
Here is my take:


Supplies Used:
Recollections Cardstock
MME Breeze
Studio G stamp
Martha Stewart Embossing Pad
Stampendous White Embossing Powder
Recollections pearls
Handmade flower
Ribbon and lace from stash
 
Hope this brings you some inspiration!
 
xoxo
 


3 comments:

  1. Wow!! Absolutely gorgeous card! I love those colors together and all of your pearls! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Secrets! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toneisha what a beautiful interpretation of the sketch! Your paper and embellie choices are simply stunning. Thanks for sharing your work with us at Paper Secrets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love the color combo and that handmade flower is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Paper Secrets :-)

    ReplyDelete