Sunday, May 5, 2013

Splash! Stash Challenge

Hi All!
  Hope everyone had an awesome National Scrapbooking Day! I had a very busy day and didn't get to scrapbook at all, so I made up for it today. I decided to play along with Scrap Our Stash Challenge Blog: Stash Challenge. Creat a layout using as many items from the list of stash items provided. Using the items listed and a sketch from their link can earn extra entries into their prize drawing.
Here is the stash list: 
Ribbon
Tags
Brads
Layered Stickers
Washi Tape
Twine
Paint
Wood Pieces
Bling
2 + Different Punches
 
Here is my layout:
 




 
I am so happy with how this layout turned out. I used 8 of the 10 items listed. The paper line and embleshments are Fancy Pants-The Good Life. I splashed paint all over my layout. I used some ribbon from my stash on the tag and to make the center flower. I used one of the layered sticker tags and frame. I put three different color Basic Grey brads by the title. I used some red and white twine I got from Target. I added a bling to center of my handmade tulle flower. I also used 2 different EK Success punches on the edges.
 
Here is the sketch I followed:

Wish me Good Luck! Thanks for taking the time to stop by!
xoxo
 

5 comments:

  1. Love your layout and the punches at the top and bottom edge of the page! Awesome job using items on the stash list! Great paper choice and the doily adds a nice touch! Thank you so much for participating in our NSD challenge at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this layout! Great job with the sketch!! Thanks for playing along with SOS NSD challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soo cute, I love your attention to detail! Every time I look at your layout I find something else to love about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is fabulous! You make scrapbooking look like art! Thank you so much for playing along in our NSD challenge over at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout. I love how you extended the banner on your page.

    ReplyDelete