Monday, April 15, 2013

Sweet Love-Color Me Scrappy #36

Happy Monday Everyone!
 I can't believe the middle of April is upon us...where has the time gone?!? The weather here in Texas has been so great. It is finally feeling like spring with the flowers blooming and the nice weather. I don't want it to dip back down later this week. But on to the challenge...

I have another Guest Designer layout share today with Color Me Scrappy #36. This challenge is to use a color theme, as well as 2 of the same photo, and butterflies. I really enjoyed using my Crafter's Workshop stencil with some Studio G chalk ink. I splattered some acrylic paint in different areas. I white washed some corrugated card board. I also used doillies, skeleton leaves, and Tim Holtz grunge board pieces. Because I didn't have a paperline that matched the color theme, I used a 12x12 sheet of Recollections white cardstock. Michael's flowers, as well as, my handmade flowers added the pop of color.  
Here is the color theme...
 
Here is my layout...




 
I am also playing along with C'est Magnifique Kits-sketch created by Michele Singh...
 
And Berry71bleu April Challenge-Flowers...

 
Thanks for taking the time to stop by! Please feel free to comment. Have a blessed day!
 
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Toneisha! Your layout is just beautiful! I love how you incorporated the other challenges with this one! I absolutely love your gorgeous page! Congrats on being guest designer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Petty layout! Love how you incorporated white with your embellishments! Thanks for joining us at Berry71bleu!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very elegant! Thank you for playing along with Berry71Bleu!

    ReplyDelete