Sunday, April 7, 2013

The Shabby Tea Room #160

After a long day yesterday of celebrating by baby girl's 2nd birthday, I made myself get up this morning and join some of these awesome challenges. I decided to make a card for The Shabby Tea Room ~Beautiful Blues~. This week you are to create a project inspired by the photo, use blue, white or cream, kraft, and add a sentiment. Here is the photo...

 
I used MME Moments paper pad and kraft and white cardstock from Recollections. I love how crisp the blue and white colors are. I used my Sizzix flourish die. I printed the sentiment from my computer and cut it into a banner. The flower is from my crochet stash. I added a doily, pearls, and tulle. I also made the leaves from my MS leaf punch. Here is my finished card...
 
 

 
 
I will also be joing MOJO #287
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
xoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment