Monday, April 29, 2013

Love is the Air

Happy Monday Bloggers!
  I recently stumbled upon Scrappy Friends Challenge. Four young ladies create individual challenges every month. If you combine all four together, you are entered into a seperate prize. I was suppose to have upload my layout days ago, but time got away from me. This is my first time playing along and I'm so happy I did. I love using all the different challenges like this on a layout. These are a couple of engagement photos ofhubby and I(aren't we adorable...lol). Here are the challenges...
 
Rochelle- Color Scheme
Kery-Use hand stitching, a punch, mixed alphas
Brenda-Sketch
Kristi-Something that flies
 
Here is my take...



 
Papers I used are from American Crafts and Fancy Pants. I did some mixed media on my layout using my homemade modeling paste. I used Crafter's Workshop Reverse Chickenwire stencil. I did some random stamping using Glitz Design stamps and Momento ink. I used EK Success flower punch, did some hand stitching around the white circle, and fussy cut butterflies. This was fun and I look forward to entering more of their challenges!
 
Thanks for taking the time to stop by,
 
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. wow! fantastic job combining all 4 challenges! love the masking and the flower cluster! :) Thanks for playing along with my challenge and my scrappy friends challenges too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout and take on the sketch! Wonderful job on all four challenges! Thank you so much for playing along at GCC and combining it with my Scrappy Friends challenges! So glad you found us! If you like challenges, please visit our other playgrounds...Scrap Our Stash and Paper Secrets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this layout! Great job on completing all 4 challenges! So glad you found us - hope to see you again next month :-D

    ReplyDelete